Penny

Penny
Sweet Puppy.... as long as she's sleeping

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

ABC.... Easy as One, Two, Three!

I remember when the internet really started to pick up and be accessible to more and more people (at least in my small home town).  Once my friends and I all got our super cool and original-sounding Yahoo! or Hotmail accounts set up, we passed around gobs and gobs and gobs of surveys.  At one point, I thought it was the best way to "get to know" my boyfriend at the time and I peppered him with a variety of surveys so I could learn all about his inner thoughts and feeling.

So, I was home sick today and I was catching up on all my favorite blogs.  I moseyed on over to Life With the Hawleys, where my fantastic friend Darby writes about, well, everything!  Especially her two adorable pups.  I saw this here ABC's of Me and I was instantly transported back to endless hours answering inane questions and I got super excited.  What else am I going to do while I'm curled up on the couch, staying hydrated?  So here ya go, blog world, the ABC's of ME!

A. Age: 29
B. Bed size: King
C. Chore that you despise: Putting away clothes.  I love to fold them, but putting them away is the pits!
D. Dogs: Penny, 2 1/2 years old
E. Essential start to your day: Diet Coke
F. Favorite color: Green!  Any shade!  I love it!
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5' 5"
I. Instruments you play: French Horn, Piano
J. Job title: Substitute Teacher.... I'm in the midst of applying for teaching jobs so I can have my very own classroom!
K. Kids: On the way!  I'm knocked up, yo.
L. Live: Hampton, VA
M. Mother's name: Julia
N. Nicknames: Erino, Queen of Grace, Erin-Doodle
O. Overnight hospital stays: So far nothing!
P. Pet peeves: People who don't know when to use the correct "you're" or "your" and when they use 'text speak' for emails/fb statuses/anything, really.
Q. Quote from a movie: "You're killing me, Smalls!!!!"
R. Right or left-handed: Righty
S. Siblings: One younger sister, Leslie
T. Time you wake up: As late as I can possible sleep on any given day.
U. Underwear: Required.  At all times.  
V. Vegetable you despise: I love veggies.  However I really only like kale with some vinegar drizzled on top.
W. What makes you run late: My inability to get motivated in the morning.
X. X-rays you've had: Dental, and then CT and MRI, if they count.
Y. Yummy food: Cheese.  Potatoes.  Ice Cream.
Z. Zoo animal: I do like the big cats.  And elephants.

So there ya go.  The ABC's of me!  If you decide to do one, lemme know!  I love to learn about people! 

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!! this is awesome!!!! Congratulations! Can't wait until you spill the beans :-)

    ReplyDelete