Penny

Penny
Sweet Puppy.... as long as she's sleeping

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Crawling Out From Hiding

Holy smokes.  It's been eight months, exactly.  How have I not blogged since August?  What is that all about?  I'll tell you what that is about.  Crippling third trimester exhaustion, plus the crazy, whirlwind of life that is the month leading up to having a baby and then the incredible change of life that comes with the first few months after having a little bundle of joy.  I've thought about blogging so many times, but I just have not made myself sit down and write.  Blogging more frequently is on my list of "30 Things to do While I'm 30," so I am going to force myself to get some blogging time in.  So, I am throwing up this post to as a fly-by alert that I'm back, and I'm going to make a giant list of things to blog about and fully intend to be back around much more frequently!


1 comment: