Penny

Penny
Sweet Puppy.... as long as she's sleeping

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gone But Not Forgotten

So.  Student teaching took more of my attention that I fully realized it would.  I was so busy all day long that that the last thing I wanted to do once I got home was get on the computer.  Which is unfortunate, because early on in my student teaching internship, I made a list of fun blog topics.  Fifteen weeks later, only one (remember?) has been published.

Now, as I embark upon a phase in my life otherwise known as "complete unemployment," I will have plenty of time to write and publish these posts as I take breaks between reorganizing kitchen cabinets and scrubbing the house from top to bottom.  So, please forgive me if they are a bit dated or I seem to struggle to string the memories in a coherent re-telling, or if they are haplessly out of order.  But I am excited to finally get all of my musings out into cyber space.

No comments:

Post a Comment