Heeeeeeeeere we go.
- My long-term sub position was amazing. That is the main reason I was lost in an apparent black hole. I loved being with the same kids, day in and day out. I got to learn their little idiosyncrasies, think fast on my feet, and really became more comfortable in my role as a teacher. That being said... I hate second grade.
- One upcoming post will be a photo series in which I call "Watch how my stomach grows". The Squido that is temporarily calling my uterus home is doing splendid. I will also do a super fun gender reveal in that one. :) I'll save all the fun, baby related issues for that post.... but baby is going great! I'll be 25 weeks tomorrow, and Squido Magillicudy has been kicking up a storm lately. I am loving feeling those little baby kicks!
- My kitchen floor currently consists of half avacado green 1976 sheet linoleum and half luan. Pictures and explanation will come, I assure you.
- It's freaking the hottest summer on record, Penny hates that we can't play outside, and I'm pretty sure she gave me the silent treatment one day this week.
- I went to Ohio for a week.
- I picked out a nursery theme.
So, everything that has happened in the past months can pretty much be summed up with these bullets, so be on the lookout for fleshed out posts!